Autism questions get answered at www.AutismFamilyOnline.com Need autism help?
Ten questions about meeting the needs of students with Autism Spectrum Disorders:
1. Where can I get funding for an iPad for a student with autism?
2. I want to use video with my students with autism and Asperger’s but I don’t know how. How can I learn?
3. How can I help my son with Asperger’s Syndrome have a successful transition from high school to college?
4. Is my student with Asperger’s a candidate for learning to drive?
5. How can our family (including our child with autism) successfully participate in a church body?
6. Where can I view some visual samples and find printable pictures for my students with special communication needs?
7. What are the best ways to use visuals to help social problems with middle schoolers with autism?
8. One of the biggest challenges for our child with Asperger’s is getting enough exercise. What about rock climbing?
9. How can I teach my child with an ASD appropriate restaurant behavior so our family can dine out?
10. Will a weighted blanket help this child with autism and special sensory needs?
Get the answers to these question plus hundreds more at www.AutismFamilyOnline.com
Do you have questions? Want to start a discussion about another topic important to you? It’s easy to do at www.AutismFamilyOnline.com
Please join us. There’s a special introductory offer for April. It’s a perfect place to learn from others and to share what you know.
Check out Underwater Man.
Please comment with your questions.