Support for Parents of Children on the
Autism Spectrum or with Special Learning Needs
Do you have questions?
Schedule a private Consultation Session with LINDA HODGDON to help get you to the next level.
Does your child have a diagnosis on the autism spectrum or other special learning needs?
- Need to figure out how to handle a problem?
- Dealing with communication challenges?
- Need help with visual strategies?
- Is this a transition time for school or living arrangements?
- Or did your child receive a new diagnosis that you are trying to understand?
If you are trying to figure out what to do, where to go and how to get there, you’re in the right place.
Having a child with autism or special learning needs can be pretty frustrating when things don’t go well on a daily basis. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
You can develop simple but effective routines and visual supports in a very short time. You will be relieved when your child manages situations without the meltdowns or problems that have occurred in the past. And you’ll feel confident to use visual strategies as a foundation for your family activities.
Whether you are the parent of a young child with a new autism diagnosis or your child is older but still has problems with communication or behavior, building a visual strategies framework will support your child for many years.
Schedule a Consultation Call
- You will receive a “Getting to know you” questionnaire to help me get to know you before your Consultation Call.
- A schedule will be provided to select a convenient call time.
- All calls must be scheduled within 6 months from purchase.
Calls will be either via telephone or online conferencing software.
After initial Consultation Call, ongoing coaching sessions are available.
- I cannot provide a diagnosis for children I have not evaluated.
- I do not have the ability to recommend specific resources in your community.
These Consultation Calls are designed to provide support for parents, family members or care givers of students with special learning needs.