The Time Timers
Do you have students who have difficulty with transitions?
Trouble starting or stopping activities? Problems waiting?
Try using a visual timer!!!
Remember time is invisible . . .
These timers help students SEE the passage of time.
- Excellent visual aids to teach the concept of time and time management.
- Useful even if student does not know how to tell time . . .
What do you use them for?
- Set time limits
- Regulate time spent at computer, lunch, gym, etc.
- Prepare student for change
- Show how much time left to play, get ready or clean up
- Relieve stress, anxiety and disorientation
- Great for using at school, home or at work
- Measure “time out”
- Memory prompt for medication, appointments, etc.
How they work:
- To set time, move disc to desired time interval (0-60 minutes)
- Red disc will get smaller as time elapses
- Requires one AA battery (not included)
Check out NEW AUDIBLE timers
- These Timers have an optional alarm: the alarm is a quiet beep. If you prefer, you can turn the sound of the alarm off.